Whether it’s shopping, style, or food – Manchester Arndale has it all. Find a huge selection of stores with leading brands such as Apple, Monki, River Island and Topshop to smaller, stylish specialists to go along with the delicious food options.
Manchester Arndale is a shopping centre located in Manchester city centre! It’s easy to get to from various transit networks and is full of shops for you to browse through. You’ll find something for everyone, no matter your style or budget.
Before You Arrive At Manchester Arndale
If you just need to leave your bag(s) somewhere, while you are shopping, store your luggage with us (CitySpareSpace)!
- Save up to 50% with our left luggage storage
- £7 per bag (pick up & drop off same day). Open 24 hours, year round.
- Luggage storage partners all over Manchester’s city centre.
- 1 Partner open 24 hours, only 1 minute from Manchester Piccadilly Station.
- The location has CCTV, and we’ll add a tamper-proof security seal on your bags. We also offer a reimbursement guarantee.
- Checking out at midday but only leaving town in the evening? Leave your luggage with us until then.
Table of Contents
- Manchester Arndale Opening Times
- Manchester Arndale Shops
- Manchester Arndale Food Court
- Manchester Arndale Market
- Top Attractions near Arndale Center
Manchester Arndale Opening Hours
|Monday – Friday||09:00||– 20:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||– 18:00|
Manchester Arndale Shops
Manchester Arndale is a well-known shopping location in the heart of Manchester, which features a wide variety of stores including huge names like electronics, lifestyle and leisure, as well as unique outlets. Furthermore, if you have children with you on your trip to Manchester, we also have a host of toy stores or the latest video games for them to enjoy. You can find a list of all the stores here.
Manchester Arndale Directions
There are three main stations in the city centre: Piccadilly, Oxford Road and Victoria. With direct rail services from across the country, getting here is easy. Operators include: Avanti West Coast, TransPennine Express, Transport for Wales Rail Limited, Northern Rail, CrossCountry Trains, and Great Western Railway.
- London – 2hrs 7mins
- Edinburgh – 3hrs 15mins
- Birmingham – 1hr 28mins
- Manchester Airport – 14mins
- Liverpool – 34mins
- Sheffield – 52mins
- Newcastle – 2hrs 25mins
- York – 1hr 20mins
Manchester is well connected to the rest of the UK via excellent motorway links. The M60 ring road connects the city to motorways north, south east and west.
Manchester Arndale Food Court
Manchester Arndale is home to a diverse mix of restaurants and cafes. We recommend the succulent burgers or East Asian small plates, but you truly are spoilt for choice with our wide range of restaurants. You can also enjoy drinks at your favorite café or dive into the delights from one of our many independent traders at the Arndale Market. You can find a list with all the food court stores here.
Manchester Arndale Market
The Arndale Market in Manchester is famous for its delicious high-quality, independent food shops. Whether you’re craving for chicken combos or Thai cuisine, this place has got it all. Besides delicious street food, the market offers fresh food at the butcher, fishmongers, and fruit stands.
All the food outlets in the Manchester Arndale Market:
- Bhollywood Dhaba – indian street food including freshly made exotic curries
- Blue Caribou Canteen – authentic Quebec style poutine
- Cafe Greco – hot and cold paninis
- Cafe Issanoz – Halal paninis, baguettes, wraps, salads and faloudas
- Eat 2 Treat – wraps,burgers and parkoras
- Frosty Licks – custom milkshakes
- Fusion Lab – modern Asian
- Hansford’s – breakfasts, lunchtime hot roasts and deli sandwiches
- Heaven Italian Cafe – pastas, baguettes, toasties and wraps
- Hong Thai – authentic Thai food
- Holy Crab – oysters and crab balls
- Intoku offers – Japanese street food
- Lotus Food – flavourful and healthy cuisine
- Market Point – lamb kofta kebabs, smashed beef burgers, pastas and grilled chicken
- Onje – African-Caribbean meals
- Pancake House – pancakes and fresh baguettes
- Pancho’s Burritos – tasty Mexican food
- Salt & Pepper – modern Chinese inspired street food
- Smokeshed – smoked meat with a fusion twist
- Smoothielicious – freshly made smoothies and fruit boosters
- Suppa – fresh homemade soups
- Viet Shack – vietnamese street food
- Wholesome Junkies – full, tasty and flavourful vegan menu
- Wings Dai Pai Dong – unique blend of Thai, Japanese and Chinese food
- Zorbas – hot and cold Greek food
Top Attactions near Arndale Center
- Shambels Square
Shambles Square is just a short walk to the Exchange Square Metrolink station and four excellent pubs: Crown & Anchor, The Old Wellington Inn, Sinclairs Oyster Bar and The Mitre Hotel. Originally named for all the butchers on Shambles Street who would slaughter and sell meat, it has been said that “Manchester without the Arndale Centre might be called ‘Shambles Square.'”
- Royal Exchange Theatre
The Royal Exchange Theatre Company in Manchester transforms the way people see theatre with its new productions and events. The company is a cultural charity that produces theatre, films, TV drama through in-the-round, community shows, and more.
- The Printworks
Printworks is the number one spot for days out with the kids, nights out with your mates and everything in between. With its many bars and restaurants, a variety of leisure activities, and its large IMAX screen, there is something for everyone.
Leave Your Luggage With Us
That pretty much sums up the most interesting things to do near Manchester Arndale. When you’re out and about exploring, don’t burden yourself with your luggage.
Big or small, it always gets in the way and ruins a perfectly enjoyable experience. Instead, just leave your baggage with us.
Our services present the perfect opportunity for you to have a simple, no-headache shopping experience.
- Come to Manchester Picaddily in the morning.
- Use our left luggage storage service.
- Pick it up in the evening.
- Go back home.
It’s that simple, and it only costs £7 per day, per bag! Our locations usually security cameras in their business. Also, you’ll get security seals for every bag.